The Shirley Olofson Memorial Award is presented each year in honor of Shirley Olofson, NMRT former President. It is a $1000 award intended to help defray the cost of attended ALA annual conferences.
Applications for the award are due December 10, 2012.
1. Be a member of ALA and NMRT
2. Be active in the library profession
3. Show commitment to professional development
4. Have a valid financial need
5. Have not attended more than five ALA annual conferences
To apply and view complete instructions about this award please visit: http://www.ala.org/nmrt/initiatives/applyforfunds/shirleyolofson